User avatar

Areastrixleiell

Areastrixleiell

  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    @Valkyria same haha, I did spend some time thinking it over for sure

    Jul 2, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    Submitted my character. Their definitely going to be...interesting to RP.

    Jul 2, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    Crossbows ftw

    Jul 2, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: The ARC Trials [OOC]

    @KateHardy questionnnnn would you be able to explain how 'Aspiration Within the Agency' and 'Reason you Wish to Become Part of the Agency' differ from each other?

    Jul 2, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: The Restoration Project OOC!

    Thoughts and prayers, thoughts and prayers

    Jul 2, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: The Restoration Project OOC!

    @herbalhour I shall keep an eye out for le PM Also rip sound did you have to make Pinton so relatable, I'm not gonna survive her dying-

    Jul 2, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: The Restoration Project OOC!

    I'm already in two other role-plays but I couldn't resist the chance to snatch up head scientist-

    Jul 1, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    @WeepingWisteria yesss, they 100% would have to be besties

    Jul 1, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    Yesssssssssssss, there's something about the ending of that story I've always found both haunting and beautiful

    Jul 1, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    Alright then, after a certain measure of contemplation, I have elected to do a Rumplestiltskin/Tin soldier [from the same fairy-tale as the Paper Dancer] combo

    Jul 1, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    I may have the faintest inkling of who I intend to base my character on, however I do need one more quiery answered-can you choose a different character from the ...

    Jul 1, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    I'll stick to fairy-tales, it's not a problem ^^ May I claim a Warrior or a black mage position [whichever ends up open], then?

    Jul 1, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    @RavenAkuma I was planning on something based on gods from Roman/Greek/Egyptian and or Mesepotamian mythology, but the other two niches being allowed opens up a whole new world for me.

    Jul 1, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: The ARC Trials [OOC]

    Is there are deli somewhere around here :P Oh yeah, also I'd love to join, if I may :P

    Jul 1, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    Quick question-do myths/legends from ancient cultures fit under the fairy-tales and follow up haha; could I use characters who played more of an antagonistic role? Aaand one more-can I do ...

    Jul 1, 2024


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday