-
Re: The ARC Trials [OOC]
I feel like she'd be mad at being considered a mild threat though [although she kinda is]. She'd be like 'MILD THREAT, MILD THREAT HAHA, excuse me but how many ...
Jul 3, 2024 -
Re: The ARC Trials [OOC]
Oh it's beautifulllll
Jul 3, 2024 -
Re: Whose Line is It Roleplay?
Goosey Goose; dwarf-sized woman wearing a red Viking dress with black shash and viking boots, unkempt black hair Goose slides onto the stage from a pole that's on fire ''REAL ...
Jul 3, 2024 -
Re: Whose Line is It Roleplay? OOC
Is there room for little old meeeeee, this...chaos looks like too much fun to miss out on hahaha
Jul 3, 2024 -
Re: After Dark OOC
@ScarlettFire submitted my character!
Jul 3, 2024 -
Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC
This is news to me, I always thought it was the 0100 that was your dad :0
Jul 3, 2024 -
Re: After Dark OOC
May I join, or has every spot been taken? ^^
Jul 3, 2024 -
Re: The ARC Trials [OOC]
Murder, the color of murder Hmmm, red or orange
Jul 2, 2024 -
Re: The House With No Doors [OOC]
May I join? *is already in three other RP's*
Jul 2, 2024 -
Re: The Restoration Project OOC!
Submitted my character, take her or leave her :P
Jul 2, 2024 -
Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC
I need to do some cleaning, and at least a bit of schoolwork I've been putting off so I might join a bit later then I'd like
Jul 2, 2024 -
Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC
Ahhhh that explains it. Ty, Rave :)
Jul 2, 2024 -
Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC
It keeps saying 'account not found' :')
Jul 2, 2024 -
Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC
@WeepingWisteria I love how you incorporated the fire into Ceilidh's backstory! And I see what you did there with the last name lol
Jul 2, 2024 -
Re: The ARC Trials [OOC]
Submitted my character!
Jul 2, 2024
