User avatar

Areastrixleiell

Areastrixleiell

  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    Questionnnnn-do works from Ronald Dahl, say Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in this particular instance, count as fairy-tales?

    Jul 5, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    @RavenAkuma are we allowed to have more then one character? If so then may I snatch up that open black mage spot?

    Jul 5, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: The ARC Trials [OOC]

    @KateHardy OH RIP no, no I did nottttttttt ahhhhhhhh, I was wondering why the character profile didn't show up the first time I submitted it over on the other RP ...

    Jul 5, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: OhF (Archived)

    @Ley miss ma'am I hath dutifully submitted character 2.0. Also I apologize in advance for Hawks :P

    Jul 5, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: The ARC Trials [OOC]

    His superhero name should be Sir Detective :P Nitro who

    Jul 5, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: Paladins Of Grimm OOC

    Hope to see you in other role-plays

    Jul 5, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: OhF (Archived)

    Why do I feel like Elio and Melina are going to become instant friends?

    Jul 5, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: OhF (Archived)

    Welcome to the boat mate :P I may have chosen Eosphorus and Astraeus but do you think I have any idea what powers their respective off-spring will have? Nope :P

    Jul 5, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: The ARC Trials [OOC]

    @herbalhour I absolutely adore Zaiiii, he hits all the right beats-direct connection to stars, essentially an ancient cosmic deity/spirit, mindset that's not exactly typical of heros, can't wait to in

    Jul 4, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: OhF (Archived)

    I guess we'll find out :P

    Jul 4, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: OhF (Archived)

    Yup! I would've included Thanatos there to, but I think five is quite enough :P

    Jul 4, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: OhF (Archived)

    @Ley Would a daughter of Eosphorus be okay? And maybe a daughter of Erebus [and if I can't do him, I'll do Até], as well as possibly a child of ...

    Jul 4, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: OhF (Archived)

    May I *eyes* Also a question-does the godly parent of my character need to be an Olympian God or can they be a primordial God or really, any greek god ...

    Jul 4, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: The ARC Trials [OOC]

    @goodolnoah ty

    Jul 3, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: The ARC Trials [OOC]

    I'd be surprised if Superman was even considered a threat to anyone XD

    Jul 3, 2024


You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"