User avatar

Ardor

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Christmas in July! July 13 - 14 GMT

    I will try my very best to be for both :D So, sign me up!

    Jul 12, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Desmond Uwah - PM Scam

    Oh yeah! This guy! I remember him. He messaged me and was like, "hello dear", like......huh? I never got the PM but...I was suspicious. Luckily he was caught and stuff, ...

    May 23, 2013
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    When I post my work, despite making paragraphs, it is all just one big block of text. Why is that?

    Jun 29, 2012
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    If you post a new thread, does it deduct points off of you?

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who Am I? I'm The New Girl.

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS, by the way. I am 567ajt, but you can call me Adam ;) YWS is a refreshing way to share feedback on others' work as ...

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Wondering...

    Well, we post pieces of writing. And we get it reviewed so we can improve it. It can be anything- Art, Photography, Poetry, Lyrics, Short Stories, Novels. That kind of ...

    Apr 13, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey all! I'm brand new to here, so it's safe enough to expect some silly questions on the forums under my name. ^^" Feel free to call me PoetChan, Poet, ...

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey Nargles! Welcome to YWS. I'm looking forward to reading your works. I am sure to help you out if I can.

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there, YWS.

    Hi Acula! Welcome to YWS! I am 567ajt, but you can refer to me as AJ. I am a poet and I know it. Hey! That rhymes! Anyways, I hope ...

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm New

    Hey Holly :) Welcome to YWS. If you need any advice just shoot up a PM to me. I hope to see great works from you :D

    Jan 14, 2012
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Old

    Thanks Nate for the heads up :)

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey - I'm a newbie!

    Hey Chloe! :) Welcome to YWS. I hope you enjoy your stay XD I am 567ajt, a specialist in dark poetry and non-linear novels. I am also an avid reviewer, ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I'm New

    Hi Lizzie! :) Welcome to YWS, one of the best websites of ALL time. I am 567ajt, lord of ambiguous poetry and novels that make no sense. You will love ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ah, hello~

    Do you count Joy Division as industrial music? If so, then I'd have a lot to talk to you about...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi from new writer Lima Ojima

    Hey there Lima :) Welcome to YWS! I am 567ajt, lord of ambigous poetry and master of really confusing narratives XD How are you? If you need anything just post ...

    Aug 20, 2011


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables