User avatar

Ardor

  • Welcome Mat Re: Help!!!

    Hi there peachyturtle :) First off, you need to gain at least 100 points to submit work. To gain these points you give reviews to people, and they'll review your ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Autumn

    This wasa really nice read. No, I'm serious. I felt so free and relaxed while reading your piece. That was simply excellent. Keep it up! I especially liked your description ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lady No Soul (1)

    I, personally, found the characters a bit confusing to understand. I don't know why, but the dialogue feels a bit..strange. I know that doesn't sound specific enough for you, but ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Puppy Love

    Holy crap! My name is actually Adam, so this is a massive coincidence. Aww, this is really sweet. You should continue it. It would make a great romantic novel. Yeah, ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: (No Title Yet) - Chap. 1, Part 2

    Great second part! I preferred this one to the last part, simply because of the humour you have added in. May I ask of you intend to finish this novel? ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Slip Away

    Hi Twinseed :) Thanks for reviewing. I am actually an Agnostic, therefore I am in the middle, therefore I am not an atheist. This poem was intended to be really ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Freedom of One's Blooming Insanity

    Whoa this is really good. Let's hope I see some more great things from the contest!

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Guillotine Desires

    Yeah that line about chicken suicide was funny, but other than that it was great. It has a unique title, and reminds me of something of the album The Holy ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: This is not the name of the story (chapter one)

    I don't think it fits as a journal. I think it has the potential to be told as a story. I liked how you made it modern and very of ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Laugh Riot Thread

    My name is Margaret Thatcher I changed a lot of things too soon Me and Ronald Reagan loved We should've got a friggin' room Because it is PG, I used ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Slip Away

    Eternal sleep... the suffering ends. No more fears; I shall not worry But how will they react: happy, sad, petrified? Not even had a chance to say goodbye to her ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Legacy chapter three

    Very very very very good. Not to mention excellent. I love your use of structure- it is very varied but not too varied. You have a nice balance and you ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Voice In School

    Yes! That was really good. You have made that very similar experience realistic and more familiar to other readers. What I really love about your piece is the dialogue. It ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Dark Angel of Peace Chapter 3

    I like how you have developed this novel. It kind of reminds me of Sandman by Neil Gaiman: how the angels interactand stuff. It seems interesting now that you mention ...

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tainted-Chapter 5

    I think you overused the use of profanity in this piece. As I have learnt, you can't base the whole story around f bombs. I will admit, the opening line ...

    Jul 28, 2011


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown