User avatar

Archae

  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello chaps

    Yay! More Brits! Soon... we'll take over the world! HA! :twisted: Aaanway, welcome to YWS... *Stares suspiciously at those nearby* Arch xxx

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: So I'm like... new here.. ^_^

    I play a wide genre of songs, but stick to heavy metal when I'm alone. I'll put some chapters up, see how things go! I like toast with butter, jam ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: So I'm like... new here.. ^_^

    Heh, don't worry, I'm not an Essex boy. (Although he do have a fair few of them around here...) :cry:

    May 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: So I'm like... new here.. ^_^

    Topic name says it all! I've been writing for as long as I can remember now, and am still working on my first two novels. I write short stories as ...

    May 9, 2007


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare