User avatar

Archae

  • Writing Tips Re: Killing a character...

    Sometimes I create a character just because I need someone to die! But, even then, I get attached to them and don't want them to die... there's no escaping the ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Killing a character...

    Huh... cool stuff I have a character who is going to get killed in my later chapters. Thing is, though, he doesn't dramatically dive in front of anybody to take ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Killing a character...

    I can't be the only person who feels this... There's always a time, for me, when one of the more important or iconic characters in my stories has to die. ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Modeling Plotlines After Songs

    Funny, this is actually a tpoic I'm quite fond of discussing. I once wrote a short story (Which I lost...damn computer virus!) that was inspired by these lyrics. Ooh, what ...

    May 9, 2007


Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.
— Jin, BTS