User avatar

Aravis10

Aravis10

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 1

    Thank you! That helps a lot with description!

    Nov 4, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 1

    I'm trying to write the book mostly from Asenath's perspective. Dialogue isn't always my strong point, but I will work on it! Thanks for the tips!

    Nov 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 4

    I'm new still. how do you change something without having to repost the whole thing?

    Nov 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 1

    You are totally right about the silk! I remember figuring that out after I wrote this and forgot to change it. Thanks for your comments! With all these reviews, it ...

    Nov 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 1

    Thank you! It did take a while but I am pretty passionate about the story so it didn't seem as long. What could have been done better? I am really ...

    Nov 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 1

    Thanks for reviewing! I guess that I had a bad assumption that most people knew a little bit about Egyptian gods. But I totally understand what you are saying! I ...

    Nov 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 1

    Thank you! I know that sentence is weird. I couldn't find a way to fix it when editing. It was giving me serious problems.

    Nov 2, 2013


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey