User avatar

Aravis10

Aravis10

  • Holiday Archive Re: YWS Most Awards 2014 [deadline January 4]

    What @Wolfie36 ?! Killed? I am innocent!!!!! I have done nothing much !

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Research Archives Re: Should I begin a new novel while editing an old?

    Last week, I started a serious edit of the first draft of my first full blown novel. (Actually I think it is a novella right now.) But as I have ...

    Oct 20, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Autumn is upon us... What is your favorite part?

    My favorite part is APPLE CIDER (with whipped cream and caramel sauce)!!!! However, summer is my favorite season. Autumn might be my favorite if it weren't for those stupid allergies. ...

    Oct 8, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Ooh! Ooh! Shout outs to @Wolfie36 for being the best novel parent a girl could have! And also @ThereseCricket for doing awesome reviews and being super friendly And @r4p17 for ...

    Sep 29, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Disney Movies

    BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in love

    Sep 23, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Tasty Reviews Served Here

    Hi! I know you reviewed Ch. 12 of my novel Asenath:Tears on the Sand, and it was REALLY helpful! It would be awesome if you could do Ch. 10 or ...

    Jun 21, 2014


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind