Random avatar

Arashi

  • Other Poetry Re: Chasing Sunsets

    Loved it and dont even have to picture it I can see it hahaha I know the feeling though when you have an amazing picture like that even a second ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Absurdity

    WHY CANT I WRITE LIKE THAT? lol hahaha jealousy is also a form of flattery...It's a really good piece of work make me laugh and think in a way it ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Despair

    Feels like high school all over again! lol demo I think its pretty great how you captured the essence of despair. I want to say you shouldn't see yourself as ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Missing You

    I think its good but it has the potential to be great! Your poem feels like its unfinished as if the story isn't done. Anyhow you can do it! Good ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What are you?

    WOW hhahaha havnt been touched by a poem like that in a while...amazing read!

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Midnight

    Planned on rescuing you Whisking you away To a place we could forever stay Yet I hesitate Watching you from shadows afar Wanting you with all my heart I ache ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dark

    I may be not be alone Still I feel as if not a soul cares Or much less looks my way “Close your eyes” I hear “You have nothing to ...

    Nov 10, 2008


"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore