Random avatar

Arashi

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rage the day

    Its an exceptional piece of work. Keep on writing like this and I guarantee you'll forget the little people lol jk "Rage the sage he knows too much a book ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: All my love

    Right I will bear that in mind hahah I remember this one time I changed my whole poem because my friend wanted me to I ended up almost killing her ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fight the Night

    Great poem the end I think in my opinion your last line with ending the poem...doesnt really do the poem justice. Feels unfinished anyhow it was fun reading it :)

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I do not sleep.

    WOW I am honestly jealous I will aspire to writer better hahaha I need a new muse to write an amazing poem as this. It reminds me of a poem ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: One to believe in

    I like it it has a nice feel to it. I dont like how everyone is labled and put into boxes lol which is why I liked your poem. I ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: All my love

    Right sorry about that lol will take your advice in consideration ahhh just copied it of my notes lol to lazy to edit the spaces lol thanks for the review.

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sun and the Moon

    Your light is like venom- With its beams phosphorescent It kills once it penetrates In that perfect shaped crescent. I love this part dont change it lol I liked how ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello everyone, I am also a noob to this site :0 please take care of me! Ive been to various online site where the only feedback I get is nothing ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: All my love

    I think it was around this time years ago or so it seems late September early November no we met upon a bitter sweet November how I remember seems like ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dawn

    Its a great read but it feels over flown as if your feelings jus spilled out. The dark fire reflects a burning heart This is a great line. I think ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This Poem is Me

    I liked it you defined who and what you are. I think the "this is me" has great emphasis on it almost feels like you have to define what you ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Enough Already

    I like it but I feel sad lol so mean haha I guess its different when your not on the receiving end of it to love someone who cant or ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I Seek Shadows

    I love it it has the whole I'm a loner and YOU CANT TOUCH ME! lol For me I think its a poem I have to read more than once ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Happy Birthday!

    I like the whole atmosphere of it..While I was reading it I could visualize it. Has a nice bit on childhood innocence to it. The point of view is a ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Your pain

    I dont have words hahah your poem was wow lol umm hmm I have to think lol its different to read a type of writing such as this. More so ...

    Nov 10, 2008


I do not use my siblings as the cleaning equipment.
— Atticus