Random avatar

Arashi

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In My Dreams

    It has potential if you work around it. You have a great storyline you just need to work on it a little more. Overall it was a nice concept I'll ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fallen

    Lol haha I should have said "where will I go from here?" sorry my bad I wanted it to be her silent unheard plea thanks for the comment you rock! ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Void

    Ive had enough Cant take anymore Hurts to much to ignore For years Ive kept it all inside Still cant help but scream at night Nothing ever seems to be ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: She crys...

    Very raw and real I liked it. I think almost everyone will be able to relate to this poem its emotional and in some ways kind of beautiful. Your poem ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: endless circles

    I'm dizzy seriously lol dont want to imagine spinning ever again haha lol great poem has a serious note but well played out. I liked the last line..arent we all ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Midnight Whisper

    I loved it but... hey maybe I'm biased I do love snow! lol jk it was a great read but I think maybe you should do something more with the ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Like a river pt 1

    GREAT POEM! I liked that whole analogy of our love is like a river. Short and sweet to the point nicely done. Could use some editing but what poem couldnt? ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Nothing

    Poison lingers in the air It feeds on despair Shadows of yesterday Have found themselves in light of today bittersweet agony Waves of amber scream Haunted whispers Echo onto silent ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Crystal Valley

    Hahaha it didnt bother me lol great story I liked how you got it going. I HATE Galada lol down with Galada I hope she gets eaten by a dragon ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'll be gone, missing you

    I thought it was quite good lol umm I liked the story line and how you defined your relationship with your friend. Good job :) I hope to read it ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: All my love

    You know what? I have decided that when I do get around to publishing I will pay someone to do it for me lol thanks for the advice I appreciate ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fallen

    Hello anyone who reads this lol I wrote this yesterday and finished it today so what do you think? I'm feeling iffy about it :( Arashi

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fallen

    The thunder comes crashing down shes pierced by the sound The rain falls and she cries lays awake late at night hiding behind her lily whit lies it's days like ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How?

    Its nice feels like first love loss type of thing. I like it great job on making the words flow they had a nice ring.

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Ice Sculptor

    I like it I think it has potential keep at it and put in the swan bit if you want... might change the poem.

    Nov 10, 2008


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton