Random avatar

Arashi

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The One I Love

    Very nice and WELCOME to our little corner of the universe :)

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The girl with the wild look in her eye

    I agree some things should remain a mystery always keep em guessing! lol your first poem? where have you been? haha jk You should keep on writing because its obvious ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: lost love

    WELCOME! lol nice poem had a good flow nice way to start it of I like the last kiss bit!

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Celtic Forever

    Simply beautiful in its utmost original form! "Places them face to face And in that moment, they have harnessed the fates' Very well done I especially liked how you added ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Them

    It feels very Van Gogh to me thats a compliment haha I meant in a good way. Your poem is haunting piece of work but also beautiful. Nice job keep ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I love you? Yea right!

    WOW your 13? definitely you have a great way with words. I liked your poem it was different. Mostly when something like that happens you hate the girl..you projected your ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Midnight

    Flames are very much appreciated! Thank you.

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never

    She wakes up late at night her vivid green eyes filled with lies memories that just wont die her lips tremble the same old story you know you wont be ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Darkness

    I could kiss you hahaha its nice to be appreciated lol

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Eagle

    I think its an amazing poem you get right to the point. The last few lines could use some work to do the poem the justice it deserves otherwise great ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: "Consumed"

    Consumed is a wonderful poem I like how it doesnt scream me, me, me rather you say it without saying it. Now I'm sure theres a word for that lol ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    Great poem could use some work other than that great storyline. Keep it up!

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Like a Fallen Angel

    It was very hero/salvation type of poem nice read. It has sort of a mythological feel to it. It was great, "But in the carnal quest for fulfillment They lost ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Darkness

    Its lacking something that I cant quite put my finger on any suggestions? Much thanks Arashi

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Darkness

    Seems like just about every other day she's breaking down nowhere to be found pushed up against the wall slowly losing it all she wonder's what else is there left ...

    Nov 17, 2008


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin