User avatar

Araidne

  • Archive Re: The Silver Chalice

    A O.k. Karma!A o.k. :D

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Silver Chalice

    Ok. Sratch the school. :D

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Silver Chalice

    This is an RPG. Setting: A school for those who show signs of one of the great powers. Plot:The students have learned their crafts, they are sent out to do ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Sadiyah- That boy was a little to forward in my opinion. "He was a little odd, don't you think Jael?"I asked." What?" she asked, startled."The boy.Jinor what's his name. Lodi." ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Lodi- I was amazed . The capital was HUGE! I slowed Cobra to a trot. I had been training hime for two years. I knew he would win. I found ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Lodi's Bio Male ,Age:17 Eyes: Black Hair: Muddy Brown, short Face: Heart-shaped and pudgy Strenghts: kind,good swordsman,funny,good horseman, has power over lighting and storms Weaknesses: does not kn

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    I'll take Lodi, Zahira,and Fazim. I'll post their bio later

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Yes to magic, yes to having more than one character.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Sadiyah- As soon as I entered the tent, I knew father had not brought me here to pack. Mother had taken care of that.Father walked over to the chest were ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Sadiyah- Father and I walked back to our tent. " Sadiyah," he said," Your mother and I have something to give you. And I have something to tell you. Tomorrow ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: A different kind of Tuesday

    Ok the main characters are: Kylie Colson, Bradford Colson(her father), Mrs. Diergeno,(school) Matt Heiflin, Margret Mitchelles, Roy Graymond, Caroline Pieters, Anglinah Mabers, Mr. Gibblin, Mrs. Mitch

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Sadiyah - Jael won the scrimage. Father walked up to me as she and Tinga rode off. " Well now you've had your race, we can get back to training." ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Yes, I have seen Hildalgo. I loved it! :P I love horses!. And I did base the zeatin horse race on the ocean of fire horse race. Hope you catch ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Sadiyah- Oh what a relief to scrimage! " So Sadi", said Jael, " whose the lucky boy?" I frowned. " Farid. Come on, you want to talk or race?" We ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Sadiyah- Ghalib was nice, and he assured me that Farid was nice as well. After he had left, I hurried over to Jael's tent. she would be in the race ...

    Feb 27, 2006


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault