User avatar

Araidne

  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    After much thought, i have decided to relingquish my claim on Rebekah and Emma. Any one who wants them can have them. I shall merely be a spectator, offering advice ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    Emma woke up to the smell of smoke. Looking around she realized that the fireplace that she had banked last night had spontaineously lit itself again. " Great, I did ...

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    To speed things up, I'm also taking Emma. Name: Emma Gruelard Age:18 Gender:female Path of Virtue: Good Personality: -Firery -Temermental -Unpredictabile -Clver -Adventurous -Passionate Emma's bio Emm

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    Okay, here's Bekah's bio- Name: Rebekah Malen Age : 17 Hair: Raven Black Eyes: Emerald green Favors wearing long green dresses and cloaks Gender: Female Path of Virtue: Good Personality: ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    I'm am going to pick Rebekah. I will post her bio later!

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    I based Luna's name on the opal, because each kinda sounds or looks like a moon. In the Trilogy, Luna's full name is Lunnatia (loon-a-tsh-ah). You can pick any power, ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    You can pick from the list, and create your own characters. I'm going to introduce my character(s) later on in the story. :D

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    Please, I need more people to join!

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    Ok, I've started writing this as a book, but i want to toss this out as an RPG idea, and see what other people do with it. The story is ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Seekers

    I call elizabeth williams! :P

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    It's not to late for me to join is it? :)

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Sure 8)

    May 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Sure :P If you want one of the characters that have been taken, (except Sadiyah!), I would be happy to give you one of mine. i'm sure Doe would too, ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Zahira I slowed Raushini to a walk as we neared the racers campsite. I saw two girls lounging by their tents. " Excuse me," I said,"Would you mind if I ...

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Silver Chalice

    I was a little afraid it would seem that way.

    Apr 18, 2006


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance