User avatar

Araidne

  • Archive Re: Pentagram: The Begining

    Name: Alcemene Tiryns Age: 39 Powers: Dark Witch. Can resurect the dead from ancient times, scry the dimensions. Apperance: Bio: Alcemene was rejected by the council of Five, because of ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pentagram: The Begining

    yeah this is a picture of kian with gold eyes. i can't get my computer to link it lol.

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pentagram: The Begining

    Name: Kian Age: 17 Apperance: soft brown hair, green eyes with flecks of gold and brown. 5'9''. Power: None, although he is a talented bowman Bio: Kian lived in about ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pentagram: The Begining

    the storyline is about five teens who have elemental magic abilities, and who have been kidnapped by a dark witch named Alcemene, who wants to control their power by training ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    I'm back!!!! I have to wait until i get a different internet cable until I can start writing a gain. :D

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Sorry I haven't written for a while. I won't be able to post anything until I can get to a faster computer, so I have one request. DO NOT KILL ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    "Are you sure this will work?" Aella asked. Eilan looked her in the eye." No," she said," But I'm willing to risk my life for Troy!" Eilan thought to herself ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Eilan hurried to the battlements with her bow and magicked arrows. These arrows would kill anything they touched. Where are they? she thought. A report had been given to her ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Eilan scanned an ancient scroll. The apperance of the dark gods had scared trojans and their allies both. It had scared her too. This has not happened since, well, before ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Eilan watched the Spartans with contempt. Even though the king had commanded her to be polite, she stil gave off an air of hostility. " Ah Eilan," the king said ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Eilan walked behind the ruined temple of Pallas Athne." The pride of Troy," she thought, " And then the Spartans had to tear it down and defile it !" The ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Name- Eilan Age-18 Country-Troy Gift- Channeler Equipment- Magic, but she also welds a bow Personality- Fiercely loyal, vivacious, and sometimes rash Looks- Shoulder-lenghth auburn hair, hazel eyes, 5

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Let me guess. The reason you chose Sparta for your characters country is because you just saw 300? :wink: Huh? Good movie! I'l post as soon as I think up ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Is it too late to join? If it's not I'll ost my character's bio later. 8)

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    Academics. It's almost mid-terms at my high-school, and if my GPA is not above a 2.0, i can get kicked out!

    Mar 3, 2007


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria