User avatar

Araidne

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Look in mosby's medical dictionary on their definition of infant.

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I forgot this true story. It was told to me by a social worker I know. A teenage girl had become pregnant. Her mom wanted her to abort the baby. ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Well medical studies have found that the fetus does feel the pain in a late-term pregnancy. I have met women who have had abortions, and ALL of them regret their ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Well, what if YOU were that fetus whose mother was thinking about aborting you. What would you want? Go ahead, put yourself in the un-borns shoes. And you are saying ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    Hah Hah. Tell me, if you live in England, why do you care so much about american politics? And on that gay note, if we were ment to be gay, ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I am against abortion. There are other ways. Millions of childless couples despretly want a child . Adoption is a life-giving way to give away the child. Also I did ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Should abortion be legal? Or should it be illeagal? Your opions please

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: should football players be payed tons of money

    Who????? :-s I don't think they need all that money. Personally I find football boring :!:

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Imaginary Divinity

    Let me guess, the author is an atheist! I go to church because I love my church family! I feel welcome and loved. My church is fun. If God (Elloheim, ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    Irans new president is a mad man!!! He has said countless times that the Holocaust never happened!! Some people might think that President Bush is bad,(I dissagree)but he has never ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    I agree with Gal, but the fact is, try telling that to my family, and you would most likely leave with a black eye. But some teenage boys are such ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism

    'fraid not, because: 1) God can not be falsified (this was pretty much the main reason why Intelligent Design could not be considered scientific), 2) The evidence for him is ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism

    I believe in the creation, but in the big bang as well. When God said "Let there be light", there might have been a big bang. So that is how ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    Well, I am surprised that fantasy was the highest. then again, fantasy is fun to read and write. :D

    Feb 23, 2006


Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee