User avatar

Araidne

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification ie: tattooing, piercings, branding, ect.

    Gal, are you sure it didn't? Just thinking about that hurts.!

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    I disagree. If a family member of yours was murdered, would you want their killer dead, or alive? I vote for dead.

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Taliban's Spin Doctor Be Allowed At Yale

    This is a controversial topic. Your thoughts please.

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Or it is still a "legal killing'' if the fetus is given a saline injection.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I will admit, that abortion is not defined as murder. It is defined as legal killing. It is legal killing when a pair of surgical scissors are stabbed into a ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Well I still say abortion is MURDER.Plain and simple.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification ie: tattooing, piercings, branding, ect.

    I have pierced ears, want another piercing on my ear lobe. If it were a small tatoo, I probably would get one. (Man, if my mom ever reads that I ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cheney Hunting Scandal

    The only reason it was a big deal was that it was the VP.

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    for a quick getway try jaming your nail into their cuticle. Works well.

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cheney Hunting Scandal

    Nice shirt.

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs

    Let me first say I'm sorry. Some boys can get a good idea of how girls are feeling. But I do not consisder myself a victim. Yes, those sites do ...

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs

    Icandescence, your a boy. How in the HECK do you know how girls feel, or what they should do ?! I am a recovering from a binge-eating disorder, a from ...

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Sorry. Did not mean to seem like a know-it-all. Infant : child, neonate, fetus. The only case that i think abortion is Ok is if both lives are in danger.

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cheney Hunting Scandal

    For once I agree with you. :)

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cheney Hunting Scandal

    What are your opions on this?

    Mar 8, 2006


You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer