User avatar

Araidne

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: U.S. Imigration Laws

    I partly agree with LamaLama. :smt109

    May 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: George bush Anti Christ or What?

    Teufelshund: If you're planning to say something that you know will offend someone, then simply don't say it. As long as everyone uses their brain and avoids posting anything that ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    It's going good so far. I'm just hungry! :smt117 :monkey:

    May 3, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: George bush Anti Christ or What?

    This is sooo stupid! George Bush the Anti-Christ?! The guy who made that garbage up is insane!( Although,Saddam is a goat in my opion)

    May 1, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do tabloids violate celebrities right to privacy?

    I have seen a tabloid with Bill Gates on it. :smt014 :smt024

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm an aunty!!

    OHHHHHH! He is sooooooo cute!!!!!! Congrats Galatea! =D>

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do tabloids violate celebrities right to privacy?

    I think that if the celeb is over 18 then it is no big deal. But they shouldn't take pictures of the minor celebs.

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do tabloids violate celebrities right to privacy?

    OK people. We see them all the time. Tabloids. Do they violate the right to privacy?

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Personally, I cannot STAND rap.

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: U.S. Imigration Laws

    The only problem I have with illegal Mexican immigrants is most of the time they will work and send the money home, taking it away from our economy. Or, they ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: U.S. Imigration Laws

    AMEN! [-o

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: U.S. Imigration Laws

    This is a controversial topic. Should illegal immigrants be allowed amnesty? Our should we deport them back to Mexico? And should illegals be allowed to protest our laws and carry ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Media

    I think that the media should have stricter guidelines of what is important, and what is not.

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification ie: tattooing, piercings, branding, ect.

    Ok. I must say, you had me wincing in my chair when I read that post. :)

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    I support the death penalty, because there are sick people who get a "high" from killing others. Are those people productive members of society? I think not.

    Apr 11, 2006


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison