User avatar

Araidne

  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    lets's start! next person to post will start us off. :wink:

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    I guess this story is dead :cry: :smt010

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    Ok, if we can get someone to play telemachus, we can start! :P

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    I forgot to add this. would someone take telemachus, the son of Odessyus/Ullysses? Thanks! Name: Hesione Age:16 Nationality: Trojan Appearance: long, black hair, brown eyes, strong nose from her fathe

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    Semi-romantic, but no oshy-goshy stuff. Oh, it would be really great if someone was Achilles son, as achilles killed my characters dad. I think that would be a semi good ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    PERFECT! My own character is based on "what if?", since Hector and Andromache aren't recorded as have having had a daughter. I will post her bio as soon as i ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    people, PLEASE JOIN!!!!! :smt087 : (

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    I have two new storybooks. The War of the Bulls, and Troy: After the Fall . Please check them out/join them!

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    I can't believe i didn't think of this before! But hey, that's beneadryl for you. I'm combining the two plots. plot number two will be the main plot, and plot ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    Ok, I'm gonna need some input for the plot idea. i have two: The fist idea involves the unknown daughter of Hector and Andromache fleeing captivity and trying to reclaim ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Do we have any ideas about what a "hunt" is, and what happens?

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pax de Luc

    Thanks for the critic. For anyone who is curious about the title, it's rough latin for "peace of the light". :D

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of the Bulls

    Ailil is your hubby. A little backround on Maeve: She had numerous affairs,once with her hubby's best friend. And Aili only became king since her married Maeve, because she is ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pax de Luc

    I sit in the dark, in the suffocating gloom. Wishing for the warming heat of the sun. Without it, the flower of my despair will begin to bloom., And the ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of the Bulls

    The charcters already have names, but everything else about them is up to you

    Apr 5, 2008


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman