User avatar

Araidne

  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    Knock knock, someone please post! :D

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    Hesione and Deltax turned as Briseis entered the room. "Alcemene says that you have news for me child." she said, giving Deltax a civil nod. While the two would never ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    Hesione finished hurling the contents of her stomach into the vase. Two months since she had become Troys queen. Two months since the Ritual. Two months since... Well, what ways ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    OK, so do we want to speed the story up about two months or so?

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: No Originality!

    I Know! Honestly, I don't see what my little sister sees in Hannah Montana! :D

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lonely

    For a first peom, this is preatty dang good! :D Tweek it just a little, make the words flow a little better, and you will really have something :)

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: No Originality!

    Ok, so I was watching cartoons on Disney and Cartoon Network with my sister, and I noticed how un-original these new cartoons are, like johhny Test, Chowder, Flapjack, Phines and ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Wind and The Raven

    Call to the wind, blowing o're the endless moor. Call to the wind, that fickle wind, which never answers back. See the bird of wisdom soar, the sun gleaming off ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Chasm Choice

    I stand on the brink. The chasm before me. It's darkness creeping forward. A choice must be made, a decision given. Do I jump or do I stay? If I ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    Haleluyah! :D :P :) Ok, Grave, you are at the greeks camp with pelop and teledamus. :wink:

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    has this story died? :cry:

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    Would someone please post!

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    ok sorry about not writing for a while. I had to finish summer school. Anyway, back to the story... Hesione- Hesione and Deltax stormed through the halls. Hesione was furious. ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    ok heres what up. hesione and deltax are going to question briseis. hesione arranged for you character to be released, so pelop and grave are either at or headed to ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    Hesione woke slowly, the drugs in from the drink making her groggy. she opened her eyes and saw him. "What in the gods names are you doing here?" she screamed. ...

    Jun 9, 2008


Bananas
— looseleaf