User avatar

Araidne

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    Irans new president is a mad man!!! He has said countless times that the Holocaust never happened!! Some people might think that President Bush is bad,(I dissagree)but he has never ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    I agree with Gal, but the fact is, try telling that to my family, and you would most likely leave with a black eye. But some teenage boys are such ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism

    'fraid not, because: 1) God can not be falsified (this was pretty much the main reason why Intelligent Design could not be considered scientific), 2) The evidence for him is ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism

    I believe in the creation, but in the big bang as well. When God said "Let there be light", there might have been a big bang. So that is how ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Chocolate

    Oh great! You just gave me a craving! And I am giving up chocolate for Lent!!!!! Now I will have to give up something else! HEhehe :lol: jk ! Keep ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For Papa

    How sweet! Keep up the good work! :wink:

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Will I be good enough ?

    Wiil I be good enough ? I wonder every day. Could my life be perfect, as I wish it could? Would I get up one day, and hear myself say, ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Research Re: HEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!!!

    The reason I need to know this is i have a wacky teacher who gave us a geneology project, and appearently I am related to him . The time period ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Archive Re: A different kind of Tuesday

    Ok the main characters are: Kylie Colson, Bradford Colson(her father), Mrs. Diergeno,(school) Matt Heiflin, Margret Mitchelles, Roy Graymond, Caroline Pieters, Anglinah Mabers, Mr. Gibblin, Mrs. Mitch

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Sadiyah - Jael won the scrimage. Father walked up to me as she and Tinga rode off. " Well now you've had your race, we can get back to training." ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    All i can say is that I am a horrible artist, and this tent is beyond anything I could have done. I am :mrgreen: with envy. I would appreciate any ...

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Windmill and Smile

    This was good ! Keep on writing! :D

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Yes, I have seen Hildalgo. I loved it! :P I love horses!. And I did base the zeatin horse race on the ocean of fire horse race. Hope you catch ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Research Re: HEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!!!

    I have to research bonnie prince charlie and his uprising :roll: ](*,) . any help would be appreciated!

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Sadiyah- Oh what a relief to scrimage! " So Sadi", said Jael, " whose the lucky boy?" I frowned. " Farid. Come on, you want to talk or race?" We ...

    Feb 27, 2006


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone