User avatar

Araidne

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Well medical studies have found that the fetus does feel the pain in a late-term pregnancy. I have met women who have had abortions, and ALL of them regret their ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dinner at Aunties

    Oopps. I will edit. I was in a hurry. :oops:

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Haiku to gloom

    Well, I tried to do the 5/7/5 sylable rule. Count the sylales if you want. If I am off, then the poem is in a haiku style.

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Catch the Moon

    Catch the moon. Reach for the stars. Leap for a sunbeam in pools of darkness. Your dreams can come true, if only you will try. Do these special things before ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Will I be good enough ?

    No. I am the youngest of six.

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Well, what if YOU were that fetus whose mother was thinking about aborting you. What would you want? Go ahead, put yourself in the un-borns shoes. And you are saying ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    Well, I like Poe, but he is soooo doom and gloom.

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dinner at Aunties

    I went to my aunts for dinner. She is on a diet to get quite thinner. So she made beans, peas, and brocoli. Now my aunt is a terrible cook. ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    Hah Hah. Tell me, if you live in England, why do you care so much about american politics? And on that gay note, if we were ment to be gay, ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Crash

    Crashing, the world is distorted. Smashing there is no calm. I long to journey away from this mess. Tell me, would that be wrong? I hear it now, the thunder, ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Haiku to gloom

    The sun shines now. Inside it is so stormy. When will there be peace?

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I am against abortion. There are other ways. Millions of childless couples despretly want a child . Adoption is a life-giving way to give away the child. Also I did ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Should abortion be legal? Or should it be illeagal? Your opions please

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: should football players be payed tons of money

    Who????? :-s I don't think they need all that money. Personally I find football boring :!:

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Imaginary Divinity

    Let me guess, the author is an atheist! I go to church because I love my church family! I feel welcome and loved. My church is fun. If God (Elloheim, ...

    Mar 7, 2006


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci