User avatar

Araidne

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    PLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE hurry and write more!!!!!! I am begging you!!!!! PLEASE!! =D>

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cheney Hunting Scandal

    The only reason it was a big deal was that it was the VP.

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Doe, have you thought about drawing some pictures of you characters? Even though I stink at art, I find it helps if I can see the character.

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    for a quick getway try jaming your nail into their cuticle. Works well.

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cheney Hunting Scandal

    Nice shirt.

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poetry Contest

    If you like to write poetry check this contest out! Please, we need more entries! Thanks! :P It is on YWS contest page. Winner gets 1000 points !

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs

    Let me first say I'm sorry. Some boys can get a good idea of how girls are feeling. But I do not consisder myself a victim. Yes, those sites do ...

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs

    Icandescence, your a boy. How in the HECK do you know how girls feel, or what they should do ?! I am a recovering from a binge-eating disorder, a from ...

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Sorry. Did not mean to seem like a know-it-all. Infant : child, neonate, fetus. The only case that i think abortion is Ok is if both lives are in danger.

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cheney Hunting Scandal

    For once I agree with you. :)

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cheney Hunting Scandal

    What are your opions on this?

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Look in mosby's medical dictionary on their definition of infant.

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Ballad For Millie

    Wow. that is good!!!! The Hiv prevention people should use your poem in an advertisement. It is that good. Keep on writing!

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I forgot this true story. It was told to me by a social worker I know. A teenage girl had become pregnant. Her mom wanted her to abort the baby. ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Much cooler! 8) You have a gift for art! :P

    Mar 8, 2006


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)