User avatar

Araidne

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Psalm of Joy

    I was running, seeking someone who would care. I was frightened, I was scared, yet you were always there. You gave me hope, you gave me peace. At last, there ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Harry Potter all the way. I can't believe what she did with Dumbledore!

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: A Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank

    I loved the book! :lots_hearts: But it is sad . If they could have hidden for only two more weeks, the Allied forces would have reached them. At the death ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Taliban's Spin Doctor Be Allowed At Yale

    This is a controversial topic. Your thoughts please.

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Or it is still a "legal killing'' if the fetus is given a saline injection.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I will admit, that abortion is not defined as murder. It is defined as legal killing. It is legal killing when a pair of surgical scissors are stabbed into a ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Well I still say abortion is MURDER.Plain and simple.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification ie: tattooing, piercings, branding, ect.

    I have pierced ears, want another piercing on my ear lobe. If it were a small tatoo, I probably would get one. (Man, if my mom ever reads that I ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Lodi- I was amazed . The capital was HUGE! I slowed Cobra to a trot. I had been training hime for two years. I knew he would win. I found ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Lodi's Bio Male ,Age:17 Eyes: Black Hair: Muddy Brown, short Face: Heart-shaped and pudgy Strenghts: kind,good swordsman,funny,good horseman, has power over lighting and storms Weaknesses: does not kn

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    I'll take Lodi, Zahira,and Fazim. I'll post their bio later

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Yes to magic, yes to having more than one character.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Ideas/Character Names

    Go for a walk in a park, or field. Or picture a landscape,like mountains. I got a story idea from the saying " When pigs fly". One name for a ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Sadiyah- As soon as I entered the tent, I knew father had not brought me here to pack. Mother had taken care of that.Father walked over to the chest were ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Sadiyah- Father and I walked back to our tent. " Sadiyah," he said," Your mother and I have something to give you. And I have something to tell you. Tomorrow ...

    Mar 21, 2006


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx