User avatar

Araidne

  • Research Re: HEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!!!

    Thanks! I just finished typing it up! Thank you for all your help! :D

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Know Latin?

    Well, for Latin prayers, I would try a Catholic Chruch.

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Media

    I think that the media should have stricter guidelines of what is important, and what is not.

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification ie: tattooing, piercings, branding, ect.

    Ok. I must say, you had me wincing in my chair when I read that post. :)

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    I support the death penalty, because there are sick people who get a "high" from killing others. Are those people productive members of society? I think not.

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Path of the Spirits(Writing Challenge 4/3)

    Really? I have always wanted to learn Gaelic. How/where is she leaning it?

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Path of the Spirits(Writing Challenge 4/3)

    Oh , and if you are reading this, the poem is in a Celtic style. :P

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Path of the Spirits(Writing Challenge 4/3)

    Thanks! I will edit. I do appreciate tips on how to improve my writing! :D

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Path of the Spirits(Writing Challenge 4/3)

    The moon is full, the stars are out, with sand beneath my feet. I feel the wind its breezes sweet. Mist surrounding all I know, for into the unknown I ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification ie: tattooing, piercings, branding, ect.

    Gal, are you sure it didn't? Just thinking about that hurts.!

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    I disagree. If a family member of yours was murdered, would you want their killer dead, or alive? I vote for dead.

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I am Whole

    I am whole. The guiding palm of the Ultimate Reality has unclenched my hesitant eyes and released me into a world of pure clarity. The warmth of It's knowledge resonates ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Masquerade

    Nice! :D On one line though, "the champagne fades", I would tweak it a bit. Just a bit. Second stanza: LOVED IT! It has a nice even flow,(unlike mine) Ending: ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is this too much like Harry Potter

    I'd drop the part with the war. To me , that makes it to Harry Potterish. Otherwise,it is AOK :wink:

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    On your lioness, I would draw her so that she is in a crouch/stalk posistion. :D

    Apr 6, 2006


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler