User avatar

Araidne

  • Other Poetry Re: My Haiku

    Well, at least you followed the 5-7-5 rule.good job :)

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Rose

    I say work on it a bit, and you shall have a terrific piece of poetry! =D>

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Research Re: Most memorable album cover art???

    Mine are... 1. A2J 2.Imperials(i was made for this)

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Research Re: I need a subject for my journalism class! SOS!

    Yes. 8)

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: U.S. Imigration Laws

    The only problem I have with illegal Mexican immigrants is most of the time they will work and send the money home, taking it away from our economy. Or, they ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: U.S. Imigration Laws

    AMEN! [-o

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: U.S. Imigration Laws

    This is a controversial topic. Should illegal immigrants be allowed amnesty? Our should we deport them back to Mexico? And should illegals be allowed to protest our laws and carry ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Masquerade

    Your welcome. i enjoy reading your work. Loved this poem! :D

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Lady in the Snow

    I agree with Angel17. Keep working on it, and you will have a great poem. :D

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Silver Chalice

    This is an RPG. Setting: A school for those who show signs of one of the great powers. Plot:The students have learned their crafts, they are sent out to do ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Path of the Spirits(Writing Challenge 4/3)

    Thank you! I will drag one of my parents to the nearest bookstore! :D

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Sadiyah- That boy was a little to forward in my opinion. "He was a little odd, don't you think Jael?"I asked." What?" she asked, startled."The boy.Jinor what's his name. Lodi." ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Research Re: I need a subject for my journalism class! SOS!

    OK. My teacher wants us to write our opinions on a current event. But I did find a good topic (immigration laws). Only problem is that it is a hot ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Horses! Horses! And... Horses!

    Well, I have a miniature horse.(he is really a small pony now)He is a paint named Dustfinger. One of my experiences with Dusty, is when the ferrier comes to vist. ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Research Re: I need a subject for my journalism class! SOS!

    I have a project in journalism that is due next week. I need subject ideas. Please help me!

    Apr 11, 2006


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer