User avatar

Araidne

  • Lyrics Re: The Ballad of Pedro, the Mexican Breakdancer

    This is kinda funny :lol:

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Writing Challenge 4/17th

    Nice one! :D

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Silver Chalice

    I was a little afraid it would seem that way.

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Trapped in my Mind

    I shout, but none will hear me. I scream but none care. Is it possible, can they see, how miserable life can be? I scream I shout! Please, let me ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eyes

    I see you staring at me. Your face is hard, your eyes are cold. Your stare has trapped me in its hold. Turn away, look away, I beg you please! ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heaven for me

    This is a well written poem. I would take an exerpt and write it on a valentine. :love: I enjoyed reading this!

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Silver Chalice

    A O.k. Karma!A o.k. :D

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Silver Chalice

    Ok. Sratch the school. :D

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dinner at Aunties

    Actually, this is about a fictious aunt. My aunt is a extremly good cook.(with 9 kids, she kinda has to be)!

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Ballad For Millie

    I just re-read it and i still love it!

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Personally, I cannot STAND rap.

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Essay-writing! Arg!

    I hate writing essays. i mean they are OK somtimes, but I either end up with to short an essays,ect...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Ideas/Character Names

    Great! I am going to the mall this weekend, I will see if i can find it! Thank you ! :elephant:

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: My Last Sunrise

    Nice graphics. I like what you have written. :D

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Writing Challenge 4/03

    It fits the picture to perfection!Bravo! :whistle:

    Apr 13, 2006


Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye