-
Re: Squirty's Tearless Shampoo
This is sooo funny! LOL! :lol: :smt082
Apr 27, 2006 -
Re: Four Haikus
They are quite good for your first try. :smt024 :smt031
Apr 27, 2006 -
Re: Dark Night
Thanks! I will edit. And yes, the women are the huldae. :D
Apr 27, 2006 -
Re: Dark Night
O.k. I know i need to work on this some more, and I will add more as I go along. A hush fell over the meadow,as the early mornings mists ...
Apr 25, 2006 -
Re: Winged Beauties of revenge - Hear our prayers
I will be quite honest and blunt. I did not get the idea of this poem. Nice title though.
Apr 25, 2006 -
Re: Do tabloids violate celebrities right to privacy?
I have seen a tabloid with Bill Gates on it. :smt014 :smt024
Apr 25, 2006 -
Re: Nothing but a Name
I liked it. :smt084
Apr 24, 2006 -
Re: I'm an aunty!!
OHHHHHH! He is sooooooo cute!!!!!! Congrats Galatea! =D>
Apr 24, 2006 -
Re: Unforgiving
Hmmm. The tone of the poem is mysterious. I am not sure if i liked it, but then again, it is not my style :wink:
Apr 20, 2006 -
Re: Silence (Read+Review!)
Twek it a bit , and you shall have a poem! :elephant:
Apr 20, 2006 -
Re: Book Idea
Is this a good idea for a book? In a summary it goes like this- the main character is a girl who gets kidnapped by a man who thinks she ...
Apr 20, 2006 -
Re: Do tabloids violate celebrities right to privacy?
I think that if the celeb is over 18 then it is no big deal. But they shouldn't take pictures of the minor celebs.
Apr 20, 2006 -
Re: Do tabloids violate celebrities right to privacy?
OK people. We see them all the time. Tabloids. Do they violate the right to privacy?
Apr 20, 2006 -
Re: Eyes
Thanks! I am glad you like it Clover Madison :D
Apr 20, 2006 -
Re: "Writing Challenge 4/03" - Closure
You almost had me crying :( . This story was so touching!
Apr 18, 2006
