User avatar

Araidne

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My father's leave (revision)

    I am in awe! Great poem :smt023 !

    May 6, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Opportune Moment

    I liked the subject matter, but in the third stanza, the ryming was off. Good poem though. :smt023

    May 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Kennedy DUI

    How many have heard about this? I want your opions, because I have to write an short essay on this. :smt017

    May 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: U.S. Imigration Laws

    I partly agree with LamaLama. :smt109

    May 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dark Night

    Fourteen Years Later- "Get more wood Megarah! I swear, you get lazier with each day!" said Magena. Megarah, also called Meg, looked at Magena and sighed. "Well,?" Magena said crossly. ...

    May 6, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Sure :P If you want one of the characters that have been taken, (except Sadiyah!), I would be happy to give you one of mine. i'm sure Doe would too, ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: George bush Anti Christ or What?

    Teufelshund: If you're planning to say something that you know will offend someone, then simply don't say it. As long as everyone uses their brain and avoids posting anything that ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    It's going good so far. I'm just hungry! :smt117 :monkey:

    May 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Mauve Eye

    Good work :smt032

    May 3, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: George bush Anti Christ or What?

    This is sooo stupid! George Bush the Anti-Christ?! The guy who made that garbage up is insane!( Although,Saddam is a goat in my opion)

    May 1, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Aligator bird -writing challenge 4 /17

    I know i did bad. :oops: :cry: I was bored to death when I wrote this! :roll:

    May 1, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Aligator bird -writing challenge 4 /17

    Alibird, I hate to say it , but I know I can't delay it. Alibird you're a turd, you stink like a bog. Alibird your absurd, your favorite food is ...

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Zahira I slowed Raushini to a walk as we neared the racers campsite. I saw two girls lounging by their tents. " Excuse me," I said,"Would you mind if I ...

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Horses! Horses! And... Horses!

    any questions on horses, you can ask me too. :P

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: The Iliad

    I agree with Areida. I was sobbing after I read that scene. :cry: P.S. I LOVE your avatar!

    Apr 27, 2006


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind