User avatar

Araidne

  • Archive Re: The Seekers

    I call elizabeth williams! :P

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    I don't really care what happens to the penny, because i always end up with more pennies than anything else! :lol:

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Saddam is dead.

    Personaly, I'm glad he is dead. :elephant:

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Parting is such Sweet Sorrow

    I'd rather say hello than say goodbye. I'd raher greet, than I would cry. To laugh, than weep. To walk than creep. To have a restful, peaceful sleep. But the ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled-

    Preatty good. Tweak it a bit. :wink:

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pork Roast Daydreams

    Pork Roast, I wish you were here. Pork Roast, your smell is near. The thought of you makes my mouth water. But I know this is all a deram. Even ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blood and Ink

    I liked the subject of the poem, but your word choices didn;t exactly ryme. Keep the subject and tweek the words.

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ode to an Omelet

    That is so funny :lol: I can't stop laughing! :P

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    It's not to late for me to join is it? :)

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Invisible

    Would some person out there please read and comment on my poem! :P

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Invisible

    Invisible, I disappear into my mental gloom. Unseen, I creep into the sweet haven of my room. I feel as though I soon shall fade from memory and from thought. ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCaine or Clinton?

    I am not old enough to vote, but I would vote for McCain. I think it would be neat for Condi Rice to run against Hillary Rotten Clinton. Then we ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: PETA

    Nice one Torpid! :lol: I love most animals. But, in the book of Genesis, it says that God placed man OVER beast(animal). God provided the animals for our nourishment. And ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Distant Hope

    I do not know why you became so distant, for now it hurts to be reminiscent . The bond that we share is no longer there. I have stayed young, ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Sure 8)

    May 8, 2006


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost