User avatar

Araidne

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism in schools

    I think that if they are having students learn about evolution in the schools, it is only fair that the teach creationism too, which is not just accepted by Christians, ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: How Much

    I liked it! :elephant: I'm going to e-mail it to my boyfriend for Valentines Day, with your permission.

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Saddam is dead.

    Yeah, well, at least it won't be him!

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    Emma woke up to the smell of smoke. Looking around she realized that the fireplace that she had banked last night had spontaineously lit itself again. " Great, I did ...

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    To speed things up, I'm also taking Emma. Name: Emma Gruelard Age:18 Gender:female Path of Virtue: Good Personality: -Firery -Temermental -Unpredictabile -Clver -Adventurous -Passionate Emma's bio Emm

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    Okay, here's Bekah's bio- Name: Rebekah Malen Age : 17 Hair: Raven Black Eyes: Emerald green Favors wearing long green dresses and cloaks Gender: Female Path of Virtue: Good Personality: ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    I'm am going to pick Rebekah. I will post her bio later!

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    I based Luna's name on the opal, because each kinda sounds or looks like a moon. In the Trilogy, Luna's full name is Lunnatia (loon-a-tsh-ah). You can pick any power, ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    You can pick from the list, and create your own characters. I'm going to introduce my character(s) later on in the story. :D

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    Please, I need more people to join!

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Presidental Run

    So who do you thinks gonna run in 2008?

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Saddam is dead.

    i'm just glad that my little sister won't grow up with him alive!

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    Ok, I've started writing this as a book, but i want to toss this out as an RPG idea, and see what other people do with it. The story is ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A RAT's Tale

    August 7, 2006 Dear Diary, RAT week is sooo hard! At six each morning the cadre run down the stoop, banging on the windows and doors! Then we fall-out in ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A RAT's Tale

    This is a fictious journal about a new cadet at New Mexico Millitary Institute. Her name is Ellie Bradlin. This is her story... August 3, 2006 Dear Diary, It's the ...

    Jan 9, 2007


more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady