User avatar

Araidne

  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Sorry I haven't written for a while. I won't be able to post anything until I can get to a faster computer, so I have one request. DO NOT KILL ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    "Are you sure this will work?" Aella asked. Eilan looked her in the eye." No," she said," But I'm willing to risk my life for Troy!" Eilan thought to herself ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Eilan hurried to the battlements with her bow and magicked arrows. These arrows would kill anything they touched. Where are they? she thought. A report had been given to her ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Eilan scanned an ancient scroll. The apperance of the dark gods had scared trojans and their allies both. It had scared her too. This has not happened since, well, before ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Eilan watched the Spartans with contempt. Even though the king had commanded her to be polite, she stil gave off an air of hostility. " Ah Eilan," the king said ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Eilan walked behind the ruined temple of Pallas Athne." The pride of Troy," she thought, " And then the Spartans had to tear it down and defile it !" The ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Name- Eilan Age-18 Country-Troy Gift- Channeler Equipment- Magic, but she also welds a bow Personality- Fiercely loyal, vivacious, and sometimes rash Looks- Shoulder-lenghth auburn hair, hazel eyes, 5

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    To have an abortion you need to be pregnant. Pregnancy is defined as caaring offspring/baby. So, if it's not a baby, you aren't pregnant, and therefore can't have an abortion. ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Let me guess. The reason you chose Sparta for your characters country is because you just saw 300? :wink: Huh? Good movie! I'l post as soon as I think up ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Of Mice and Men, Character Analysis: Lennie

    Great job1 I had tread OMAM last semester for my English class. It is a great book!

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Is it too late to join? If it's not I'll ost my character's bio later. 8)

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    Academics. It's almost mid-terms at my high-school, and if my GPA is not above a 2.0, i can get kicked out!

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon coming out on D.v.D in 23 days

    It was horrible! They did not pay any attenton to the character descriptions in the book! UGHH! :x

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    After much thought, i have decided to relingquish my claim on Rebekah and Emma. Any one who wants them can have them. I shall merely be a spectator, offering advice ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: In-Between

    Were you meaning for this poem not to rhyme? I like the message, but i was just curious of the lack of rhyme.

    Feb 9, 2007


Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi