User avatar

ArahniaSiddel

  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    Save me a place for a girl!

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    I don't know what to say .. Michel The girl walked between us each hand in one of ours. I was so glad she was tempted by our wings. She ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    By the way if we lose a fight to we die :'( Me!! I stood on the crest of a hill. The landscape was beautiful! I had to take a ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The second star to the right...

    we need more lost boys ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Michel “Probably” I said turning back the girl. What are you doing?! My brain screamed. This girl wasn’t my little brother. This girl ... this girl could do the same ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Michel I was suddenly jolted out of my trance. Blake broke away. My eyes flew open. She was staring at something surprise and disbelief in her eyes. Then fear. I ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    I know I am not moving the storyline, but I don't really know what to say... Michel I walked with Blake one arm on her shoulders pulling her close. I ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    When are going to start .... no more people are joining . .. . . sorry I am like REALLY into this storybook!

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Michel I was confused. Why did Kaylee like me for keeping the secret? She was more of the one who told them they could tell her anything. That she could ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: (like the books)

    Cloudwhiskers I padded out of my den. I was about to walk to the dirt place when I saw Oddkit sneaking out of camp! She was in a hunter’s stance ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    ummm . . . did I make a mistake when I said Kaylee was talking to Michel or did sunstarfrozenlife make a mistake when he/she said that Kaylee was talking ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    February Taúra told me to follow her. I had just finished my steak. It was rare, just the way I liked. I walked a little confused rubbing my tongue across ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *sigh* you ignored my post. I know it wasn't good, but you could have .... Never mind. So basicly I am going to re-try to meet up with you guys ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Blake "So..." Corbin said. "Do you want me to call you Blake or Alissa?" For some reason this made me smile. Almost tempted me to laugh. Almost. "Blake," I said. ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Michel No one seemed to be to angry. They actually seemed to be numb from shock. As Anika came forward I let go of Blake and sat down. There was ...

    Jun 2, 2010


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater