-
Re: Winged Ones
Michel The woman approached me. I stiffened, but didn't move. Jackie looked completely lost to the world, and I wanted to see where I was. Ellie May was right even ...
Jun 8, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones
Michel I sat my legs sprawled out in front of me cursing under my breath. I wished I had my music or anything else to do. After I had told ...
Jun 8, 2010 -
Re: Workplace?
Nope, there is two spots open still. One for a guy and one for a girl!
Jun 8, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones
Michel Something moved next to me. I rolled over without opening my eyes, must be Blake. But, the blanket flipped off me. I didn't want to wake up Blake so ...
Jun 8, 2010 -
Re: Fighters Guild
Feburary "I am best at archery, but Taúra says I need to work on close range." "Well, we have a few days. What would you like to kick off with?" ...
Jun 8, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones
Michel My wings felt like led. Jackie weighed a thousand pounds and so did my eye lids. I wished so badly Blake was in my arms. When I looked into ...
Jun 8, 2010 -
Re: Warriors: (like the books)
Featherpaw There was a yowling mother. Something was wrong. We quickened our pace. Everyone was frantic searching for a kit. That is when Cloudwhiskers staggered in. His pelt was covered ...
Jun 8, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones
Because I didn't say how Michel got back to everyone else. We will say Blake got me.
Jun 8, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones
O.K. First I want to let everyone know that Michel isn't angry at people. He was just worried. Sorry, I have strayed from what I said he was like at ...
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: Warriors: (like the books)
"Star clan said, Mist and wolf will meet. They seem unmatched. One will get help. A betrayer of her own clan. But, what clan is she loyal too?” - this ...
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: Workplace?
Name: Gail Scheunemann Age (Young Adult): 25 Gender: female Appearance: Like the picture, but she is younger. Image (Optional): office.jpg Personality: She is very, very structured, and she will do ...
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: Warriors: (like the books)
This dead?
Jun 6, 2010 -
Re: Fighters Guild
February I lay in my hammock gazing at the stars. Sometimes on cool summer nights I just liked to get away from the guild. I was still frustrated. Sighing I ...
Jun 6, 2010 -
Re: The Randomness Battles
First - SOOOO sorry Hawk ummm I kind of was picturing you like a dude... You can win as payment :) Second - this is not what I look like ...
Jun 6, 2010 -
Re: Winged Ones
I really hope I am not messing up the storyline ... Michel As we walked towards the clearing I heard my name. As we stepped out of the brush I ...
Jun 6, 2010
