User avatar

ArahniaSiddel

  • Art & Photography Re: Some pics :)

    Thankyou for the advice right now I lost my camra, but I will probably find it soon. The first one is my favorite. Now that you say the problems with ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some pics :)

    These are a few pictures that I took over the last year. I hope you like them! I need people to point out the faults. Give me advice. Don't just ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning Dew

    Hmmmmmm I think you need to pay more attention to lighting. Lots of people could take this photo. You need to find an angle on that only you have. That ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Mushroom, Mushroom!

    These are great! I would love for you to illustrate some of my short stories! I love all of them, but my favourite is the 6th one.I like all the ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Ok first of all because everybody else is: 1. Twilight - the whole time I was thinking "is this going to get better?" 2.Lord of the Rings - way to ...

    Apr 30, 2010


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor