User avatar

ArahniaSiddel

  • Art & Photography Re: Squash

    :D Thank You for the advice! I am happy I have one without the arm now! I suppose this could go in a cook book. :)

    May 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art: Saphira

    I love this! I can't give you any advice because I am awful at drawing! A. S.

    May 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Jump

    I LOVE this photo, but it could use a lot of improvment. There is lots of distractions. I love the flower though. It would be nice to see less or ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Outdoors-y Photos

    Nitpicks 1. This one was great. I love it. In the background there is some ornge spots that need to be removed. 2. I would have loved this one, but ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Squash

    This is just a random snapshot I took. I know it is not that good, but I posted it anyway. A. S.

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Birch tree

    This is a birch tree I am not at all sure about. I was just wondering what people thought. Originally there was a lot of other trees around, but I ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some pics :)

    Thank You again for all the advice! I have never gotten this many comments :) A. S.

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: I guess we'll just have to adjust.

    First I am also addicted to close ups :) Now for nitpicks and opinions. 1. I loved this! The lighting and the blurriness is perfect! I am wondering what the ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: ram

    I don't see the picture . . . . Before you submit things you should get the preview. It is to the left of the button submit. . . A. ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Flower

    This is cool, and the swirls made me stop and look. I agree with what everyone else has said. I don't really like how the stem is so thick. You ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Seeing the world (from your point of view)

    I love this. The date is distracting, but like people have said you can easily take such things off. You could also play around with making the sweatshirt brighter and ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A day out.

    I'll start with the third one because I like it the best. I love this picture, but I find myself trying to make out the markings (they are words . ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Calansera

    First I need to say I am NOT and artist. So disregard all my comments :) I don't like the hair it makes her look old. Her nose kind of ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some pics :)

    Thankyou again for all the help. Everything you say is true, and I will try you ideas. Maybe if I get Gimp I can make the other two pictures blury ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Sort Of Drawing

    Hmmmmmm, from what I can see I like it. It looks like you worked hard to make it, but in few strokes of the pencil. It does look like sort ...

    May 4, 2010


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller