User avatar

ArahniaSiddel

  • Art & Photography Re: mirror, mirror on the lake

    It isn't our lake ... We don't even own the cabin . . . I am just saying .... It is MN and it is called Square lake.

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 4 pictures

    Thanks again!

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 4 pictures

    Hey, you seem to know more about it then you think! I like the advice a lot. Mostly because you only said good things while everyone else actually pointed out ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Mushrooms

    Hey, this is great. In the bottom right hand corner there is something blurry (a stick?) it distracts me. I also think that it would look a lot better if ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: morning glory

    I love this. I think that it is great in the middle, because I totally focus. Could you make it bigger though. . . A. S.

    May 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: lol hey art

    Hey, I love the one you uploaded. :) I can't do art so I don't really have any advice. I just noticed that some of the eyebrows were above the ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos!

    1. Great but in the bottom right hand corner I can see the car. That distracts me. :( 2. I really can't comment on this because I don't think it ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 4 pictures

    Thankyou for the help. I don't mind people that point out the bad stuff! I hate people who say its good. :) A. S.

    May 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: lol hey art

    My computer won't let me on this site :( could you upload them as attachments? A. S.

    May 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 4 pictures

    These are just some pictures. Sorry about the mismatched sizes. Hope you like them :) IMG_1214 - Copy.JPG Birch - Copy.JPG aa4.JPG Anna Scheunemann.JPG A. S.

    May 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Ole Kentucky Home

    These are really great! 1. I LOVE this. I can't say much because I have no complaints. This picture is perfect! 2. There is a reflection in the glass. You ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Birch tree

    Thanks for all the help :)

    May 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Squash

    Thankyou again for all the help :)

    May 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Red

    I miss her :( she was soo nice. . . A. s.

    May 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Birch tree

    Thank you,for the advice. The sky was already like that and the only thing I did was take out some branches because they were nothing more then gray lines . ...

    May 25, 2010


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero