User avatar

ArahniaSiddel

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Blind me

    Comments in red or green It was dark. Too dark for humans to exist in. It was the feeling of darkness that plagued the world. I was lying in bed, ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Pop-Corn

    This is a poem I jotted down about a year ago. It doesn't have a deep meaning, and I didn't analize the way it sounded. Hope you like it: Fire ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some pics :)

    These are a few pictures that I took over the last year. I hope you like them! I need people to point out the faults. Give me advice. Don't just ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning Dew

    Hmmmmmm I think you need to pay more attention to lighting. Lots of people could take this photo. You need to find an angle on that only you have. That ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Mushroom, Mushroom!

    These are great! I would love for you to illustrate some of my short stories! I love all of them, but my favourite is the 6th one.I like all the ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Cliff Diving

    OK So this is the new poem: Cliff Diving The mist hid, ripped apart, a coward against the wind. Her black hair lashing back, Jealous Her cheeks roses growing in ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Michael

    Tanks for the advice. Thats why I posted it. I was probably 8 when I wrote this.I will take another look at it and post it again :)

    May 3, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Ok first of all because everybody else is: 1. Twilight - the whole time I was thinking "is this going to get better?" 2.Lord of the Rings - way to ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cordelia Marie KissyMcgoo: a Mary Sue poem

    This was really good for a first poem. It kinda reminded me of Dr. Seuss's wriding style. You repeated some of the ideas, but you should be happy with what ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Heard In What He Feared

    I agree with Isha; some of the rhymes sounded a little forced. Despite that I think it was a good. I could totally picture it all in my head.But, if ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Michael

    Michael Running down the dock Thump thump thump The edge, Push off Air whistling around me Splash Down down down I am a mermaid kicking The surface Strong arms lifting ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Cliff Diving

    Cliff Diving The mist danced around her The wind leaped through the trees Black hair fighting the wind, jealous Cheeks roses growing in the snow Honey eyes shining with the ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Child revised

    This is awesome! There are a few words you could take out or change in order to make the flow smoother, but it is still really good. A. S.

    Apr 30, 2010


Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg