User avatar

ArahniaSiddel

  • Archive Re: Warriors: (like the books)

    Featherpaw There was a yowling mother. Something was wrong. We quickened our pace. Everyone was frantic searching for a kit. That is when Cloudwhiskers staggered in. His pelt was covered ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Because I didn't say how Michel got back to everyone else. We will say Blake got me.

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 4 pictures

    Thank you for the advice/comments.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mythological Fantasy: C1: The creation {EDITED V1}

    The creation There was a time before man and before the gods, a time even before Earth. In this time there was nothing. A vast black abyss of endless proportion ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: ram

    Well, the baby is cute, but the background isn't!

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 4 pictures

    These are four pictures I took. Surprise surprise! :D Please review! cool 3.jpg cool 2.jpg cool 1.jpg cool.jpg Hope you like them, A. S.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Birch tree

    Thank you for all the advice! It really helps. I took this picture in winter so there wasn't any leaves. I will try with leaves soon as I can. :) ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature, :]

    Down to business: 1. The sun is to bright it draws way to much attention. There is just way too much going on. I really like the bird, but it ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    O.K. First I want to let everyone know that Michel isn't angry at people. He was just worried. Sorry, I have strayed from what I said he was like at ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: (like the books)

    "Star clan said, Mist and wolf will meet. They seem unmatched. One will get help. A betrayer of her own clan. But, what clan is she loyal too?” - this ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    Name: Gail Scheunemann Age (Young Adult): 25 Gender: female Appearance: Like the picture, but she is younger. Image (Optional): office.jpg Personality: She is very, very structured, and she will do ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Heart

    *sigh* same here...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches? Photos?

    Your sketches are awesome! I can't get over them. Oh my gosh! You need some work on your photos though. 1. I don't really know. It lacks something. It did ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Busy Jack Frost

    1. I love this so much! I wouldn't change a thing. It can't be improved. 2. I LOVE this too! Maybe you should take the trees out on the right ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Even In Death I Still Love You

    Like everyone else said it is too grainy. If you are messing around you could take out the other gravestone. It would make people focus a lot more, but it ...

    Jun 6, 2010


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare