User avatar

ArahniaSiddel

  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Wow there is a lot sense my last post ... Could someone fill me in?. . . .

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    From: Gail Scheunemann To: Anthony Hartland My work Hartland, I would like to ask you one thing. Why did you cut my space in half? I am perfectly capable of ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Lamb

    It's so cute! You might want to crop a bit off the top. In the upper right hand corner there is something. Besides that I LOVE it! A. S.

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Twenty-three favorites

    WOW, this is a lot! I will try to review each one, but I might not get them all in the right order. :D I also won't be able to ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    Can we start!!!!?

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Michel isn't with you guys. I guess we could change that back ....

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Michel Ellie May and Jackie were both cold to the world. I kicked him before he could get to me. It was the wrong thing to do. Before I knew ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    There is one spot open for a dude. :D

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Michel The woman approached me. I stiffened, but didn't move. Jackie looked completely lost to the world, and I wanted to see where I was. Ellie May was right even ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would You Rather?

    I would rather lose every novel. Would you rather sit in an elevator for two days with a person who talked non-stop Or Sit in an Elevator for two days ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Michel I sat my legs sprawled out in front of me cursing under my breath. I wished I had my music or anything else to do. After I had told ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    Nope, there is two spots open still. One for a guy and one for a girl!

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Michel Something moved next to me. I rolled over without opening my eyes, must be Blake. But, the blanket flipped off me. I didn't want to wake up Blake so ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Feburary "I am best at archery, but Taúra says I need to work on close range." "Well, we have a few days. What would you like to kick off with?" ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Michel My wings felt like led. Jackie weighed a thousand pounds and so did my eye lids. I wished so badly Blake was in my arms. When I looked into ...

    Jun 8, 2010


As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro