User avatar

ArahniaSiddel

  • Archive Re: Warriors: (like the books)

    Rainstorm "And it works?!" Mudpaw asked his eyes bright. Wolffang smirked at Rainstorm, and gave a long glance to Hailfur. “Every time.” Rainstorm intertwined tails with Hailfur and liked her ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    KK The conversation dwindled off. ~~~ A day passed, then two days, a week. We had no contact with the others. No monsters tried to kill us. We concentrated on ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp YWS

    I know I know, I was just saying we should start up again. I just found out that my laptop will be gone in about a week and I won't ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    I just found out my laptop is going bye bye next week so I thought I should pull out before I get way into the story line . . . ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Micheal "Micheal, I have to tell you something. In private." Whispered Blake. “O. K. Whatever.” Inside my thoughts were whirling, but I never let that side of me show. I ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    Hope "Whatever. Everybody out! Hope's it!" I was glad he let it go. I couldn’t just tell him I wished I was someone’s favourite, and that I particularly liked him. ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ship Mate's Love

    Saul boy.jpg Sorry I know this is short, but this is my first one and I don't want to do anything wrong :) A boy slammed into me. I turned ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp YWS

    We need more guys! Lizbeth I completely zoned out when the speaker mentioned the talent show. What should I do? I could read a poem. Or maybe I could hula-hoop. ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Micheal I heard someone say retreat. I felt myself being lifted again. I tried to flap my wings to do it myself, but Blake one of them and said. “You’re ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    Hope I ran even though I hated it. Better to run than to be found. Right? I jumped up into the same tree as last time. Rootbeer laid at the ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Squash

    :D Thank You for the advice! I am happy I have one without the arm now! I suppose this could go in a cook book. :)

    May 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art: Saphira

    I love this! I can't give you any advice because I am awful at drawing! A. S.

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Wake Up, Stay Alive, Go To Sleep. *Started, not accepting*

    Is anyone going to post?!!!!!!

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp YWS

    Is this storybook dead? I probably should not post what the speaker said because I am awful at speeches!

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Soooo Carissa can make different shapes with fire. . . . She doesn’t know it though. Carissa "They're like wolves, but.... human. It's what made me hesitant to fight at ...

    May 24, 2010


I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope