User avatar

ArahAkachi1

Arah

  • Archive Re: Pantheon Reborn

    Jake/Poseidon "Remember who you are!" That was the last thing I heard before becoming one with the lake. My mind went black as memories flooded back. Me, Hades, and Zeus, ...

    Sep 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pantheon Reborn

    Jake/Poseidon I sighed. I could hear Hades yelling at the lake, rather at me. I shook my head and floated up to the surface, not wet. "What!" I shouted, frustrated. ...

    Sep 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    They just forgot about us...

    Sep 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince Stella came over and tried to comfort me. "Mince!" she said. "What's wrong?" In answer, I showed her my arm, revealing my mark gone. "Mince!" Trevor gasped, running over. ...

    Sep 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pantheon Reborn

    Jake/Poseidon I smiled, hiding the smile actually. I dropped my empty bottle, and someone stepped on it. I snapped, and started whistling, faking a tune. The sky rumbled, and rain ...

    Sep 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince I open my eyes and the first thing I see is Nephil. Instinctively, I attempt to summon flames, but there's nothing. Reality hits me, and I hold back a ...

    Sep 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Guardian Initiative (Full / Started)

    Angel I flew away for a few minutes, unable to concentrate. I took a deep breath, and flew back, this time picking up speed. I broke the sound barrier, and ...

    Sep 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: GC vs D Tribe: The Lost One Rises (Started/Still Open)

    Landon & Soul in room We enter our room, and frowned after our mission briefing. The Lost One. I sighed, and Pulled out my portable refrigerator, one that didn't need ...

    Sep 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    Kris Kei has a panic attack in his dream and I smile. His powers were starting to change, ever since Sooth's heart affected him. Chuckling without a sound, I slowly ...

    Sep 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pantheon Reborn

    OMG! Sorry I haven't posted, I just sorta...forgot...I'm gonna try to post, but it may just seem random... Jack/Poseidon Coffee...I had to have coffee. My hands shook from not enough ...

    Sep 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Leo Fighting is the first thing that enters my consciousnesses. I uncurled my body, and see I am inside a cage. I remember running through the woods, and being knocked ...

    Sep 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Pantheon Reborn

    Name- Jake Halligan Age- 16 Gender- Male Incarnation- Poseidon Appearance- Average height, 5'11, weighs about 105 Ibs, White hair and Blue tips/bangs. Usually wears "I

    Sep 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    Kei in Dream I can't breathe. I can't move. I can't see. I can't smell. I can't hear. I can't taste. I can't do anything. I floated in pure darkness. ...

    Sep 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: GC vs D Tribe: The Lost One Rises (Started/Still Open)

    Landon Jackson - With Soul Near Kitchen Seriously? A Wise man calling me sugar high fool, but to me, it was basically calling me a nut. I was never able ...

    Aug 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    I won't be able to post for a few is coming soon. My idea to continue Leo's capture would be on a video on "tv" showing Leo captive and wanting ...

    Aug 30, 2012


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus