User avatar

ArahAkachi1

Arah

  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Crazy, I think you accidently put me under Defender. I posted as a Spy.

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower (everyone can join)

    Italian! When are we starting.

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince "I'm watching you," I say so low, only she can hear. I fly away and fly by Trever. "Mince! Calm down before you either crash or run out of ...

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince When I see Victoria, I stiffen. "I can do it," I grumble. I move away getting the hang of this. Soon enough, I'm flying through the trees shocking Trever. ...

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince "I know you have to walk, but try to keep off the leg as much as possible. That's a compound fracture, and it could get really bad if you ...

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince I collapses to a sitting position, doing as Trever said; keeping my weight off my leg. I sighed at the thought of slowing them down. I could probably just ...

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Name: Lon Zolio Age: 15 Gender: Male Appearance: Personality: He is sweet most of the time, but whenever he is in his wolf form, watch out. He sometimes loses control ...

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    Name: Kei West Age: 8 Gender: Male Power: Kei is able to control his blood and his enemies blood. Kei uses his own blood to make weapons like a scythe, ...

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince When Trever woke up and said we had to move camp, I grimaced. "What?" he asked me. "I ended up breaking my leg attacking one of the girl Hiddens. ...

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince As Nephil walked away, I was shocked. Nephil was a Hidden? Coughing, I focused on the tree trunk that was ontop of me. I imagined a flame under the ...

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince A Hidden! What was a Hidden doing here? Grinding my teeth at what I was about to do, I cursed silently. I climbed a tree and steathily ran till ...

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: House of Night *Started*

    Mark "I think I caught some kind of bug," I said. I coughed a couple of times before sighing. "Just get your sleep," Pharaoh suggested.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: House of Night *Started*

    Mark I hadn't been feeling well, so I was stowed up in my dorm. Nyx had let Neferet and the others know about my sickness, just to make sure that ...

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Internet Cafe: Screen Cups

    Arah (The Akachi) He looked at her frowning. "I wish I could've been there to protect you," he said. (It's hard for me to write in 3rd Person D:)

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Internet Cafe: Screen Cups

    Arah (The Akachi) "What happened?" he suddenly said.

    Apr 24, 2012


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman