User avatar

ArahAkachi1

Arah

  • Archive Re: The Internet Cafe: Screen Cups

    Kei (WTCU) There's 10 empty cappichinos sitting next to me, and im working on the eleventh. SLURP! SLURP! SLURP! . I look at Ronan smiling. I shook greatly from so ...

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    Kris I walk towards Roe. "It's nice meeting you. They've been hoping to see you again," I tell her, talking about her family. I see a group behind her and ...

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Will of the Fates

    Bloody I looked across the faces of the rebels. They seemed anxious. I smiled at their innocence. "Remember we can only reveal ourselves to the leader for now." Sky whispered ...

    May 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Leo Finding out about telepathy helped. Stanley motioned to the wall, so I cut it open after shifting. Food flooded out of the all. "Hey guys! We found a ton ...

    May 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Sure :3 Leo I ran to the guy calling for help. I unsheathed my sword and leaped into the air. I had trained as a swordsman before becoming a spy. ...

    May 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Leo I had a sword in my grasp. I smiled at my victory for getting it. The rude guy attacked the beast. I frowned. How stupid to go off by ...

    May 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince I smiled. She didn't know i had good hearing. I ran at Jop, faking, and slammed my blade at Kira. She slid back and i launched my foot out ...

    May 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Jop So this was the fire demon. My glasses read that he was a normal mortal. "Are you sure? He seems like a normal person," I say. Mince I growled. ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince I struggled inside my head. There was no more warmth. I was cold. I opened my eyes, and pain overflowed my body. I stood up and fell to my ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Leo I smile when he robots come down. I leaned down till I was on all fours. I phased into my wolf form and howled. I glared at the robots, ...

    May 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    Name: Kris Morgan Age: 16 Gender: Male Power: He can summon anything he want with his blood. Like Kei who controls blood, he summons using his blood. He will cut ...

    May 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Internet Cafe: Screen Cups

    Arah (The Akachi) I smile. "I love you," I say. ------- Kei (WTCU) Points to a thing with a lot of caffeine and sugar. "This!" I say. [He's pointing to ...

    May 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Internet Cafe: Screen Cups

    Arah (The Akachi) I look over and see three people enter. Something familiar is about them. I look them over and remember the littlest. He was one I tried to ...

    May 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Internet Cafe: Screen Cups

    Arah (The Akachi) I frowned looking at Lis. "I miss you," I say. ---------------------------- Kei (What They Call Us) "Ronan! Let's go in there!" I say gesturing to cafe.

    May 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    Kei Gemini walked by us, putting her sword in a bread roll. Ronan had slipped back into his mind, walking mechanically. I wanted to tell him to be careful, but ...

    May 25, 2012


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe