User avatar

ArahAkachi1

Arah

  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Jop A flow of electricity ran through my glasses as I turned my head around. “There’s a strong aura of power coming from the West. About 2.5 miles. I believe ...

    May 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltages DT

    I WON!!!!!!!

    May 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltages DT

    Finish our battle.

    May 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince I jumped clear over Trevor, a pillar of fire encasing him. I spun around slicing my fire sword at him. He dove out the way, a aura of water ...

    May 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltages DT

    YAY Now to post my intense battle.

    May 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltages DT

    oh fine xD

    May 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltages DT

    By the way, Jop is the youngest of the triplets. XD

    May 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltages DT

    Not exactly xD!!!

    May 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltages DT

    Edit your history a little please. To close to L's

    May 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    Kei The guards led us past a bunch of kids who looked dirty and stared at us like we were food. I tightened my grip on Ronan's hand who looked ...

    May 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: What They Call Us DT

    Up said you can post freely like you would a normal SB unless she says otherwise.

    May 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Okay!

    May 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    UP! Finally, it's your turn in WTCU

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince I jump down from my branch and strode proudly towards Trevor. "I'm in," I say smiling. "Very well," Trevor says. I unsling my sword and tightened the string so ...

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: A Few of Your Favorite Things

    I suck be here goes. 1. Me 2. Myself 3. I 4. Life 5. Friends 6. Family 7. Food 8. Money 9. Pets 10. WEAPONS

    Apr 30, 2012


It's a dramatic situation almost every time you answer the phone—if you answer the phone.
— Matthew Weiner