User avatar

ArahAkachi1

Arah

  • OOC Archive Re: What They Call Us DT

    Up, something happened to Kei. He passed out and his bunny fell spilling the secret why he always kept it.

    May 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    Kei When we were brought into the room with Sooth, I hyperventilated more. For the first time, he's heart felt cold. The blood in him seemed normal, but near the ...

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: If you had two super powers and one attribute,

    Powers: Able to create things into this world (imagination and by like writing ti down it pops up) and to have people do what I say. Attribute: FUNNY/intelligent

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Sorry about not posting yesterday L in Voltages, my internet messed up and then shut off for the night D:

    May 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: What They Call Us DT

    Already done :3

    May 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    Kei I looked at Ronan and was having a hard time breathing. "Kei? Are you okay?" he asked me. I shook my head. "Come on tell me!" he pleaded. I ...

    May 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltages DT

    Sorry bout my late post, something happened to my internet last night.

    May 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince I jumped into the air as fire exploded from the ground in the shape of a pillar underneath Nephil. Nephil looked shocked again as the fire engulfed him. I ...

    May 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    Kei I get to get a bird. I giggled and almost cried. "I would love to have it!" I giggled happily accepting the bird. I was stroking it when it ...

    May 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince The battle with Nephil was intense. I was no use like this. "Time for my secret weapon," I said smiling. I jumped back and opened the first gate. An ...

    May 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    Kei I cautiously outstretched my hand. When I neared, I hesitated, afraid. Ignoring it, and deciding to finally be brave, I stroke Ivy. Ivy shivered and I giggled.

    May 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince "I can do it," I say. I unsling my sword and hold it in front of me, my left hand on the sheathe, and my right on the hilt. ...

    May 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince "Hidden!" I scream! I got confused looks. "They broke through my infared flame barrier. They're coming!" I scream. Trevor's face hardened and started passing out orders. "Nephil, I'm challenging

    May 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    Kei Ivy was interesting. I'd never saw a snake in real life. I reached out my hand before Ronan jerked it back. He shook his head and I frowned.

    May 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    Kei All these people were looking at us and i tightened my grip on Ronan's hand. My bunny was in my other hand, and i gripped it tightly, barely feeling ...

    May 1, 2012


Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson