User avatar

ArahAkachi1

Arah

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I'm leaving. See you tomorrow when I'm at school hopefully.

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    There's two Geminis?!

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I'm watching Sweet Genius

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I'll wait till Pixie or L posts in Eagle Crests. And I'll wait for Double I to post in WTCU.

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I was gonna wait for Pixie to post

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    In? and Would Ronan rather Kei be with Sooth till he go his strength back or die.

    May 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    Kei "Kei, w-what are you doing?" Ronan cried as he watched me go over to Sooth. "Ronan, Sooth said he'll protect me," I said. Hallucination from Sooth's power "Kei! Please, ...

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I know!!! I'm crying.

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    YES! I'm seriously p-word. UGH! It was her and Holly. AND THEY VOTED OFF SKYLAR!!!

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    They voted Skylar off American Idol!!!!

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    GASP!

    May 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows

    Jace offers me his hand and I take it without hesistation. I follow him before remembering something. "My name is Kei," I say.

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Yes xD He's a boy about 8

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I could forsee Gemini training Kei hard xD!!!

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    He controls blood, and his blood power can take him into other's bloodstreams. Hard to explain.

    May 4, 2012


Depression is messin with the wrong person over here cuz in the months that I was doing better I was sharpening my weapons for this war.
— Kaia