User avatar

ArahAkachi1

Arah

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [2]

    Cheer I appear next to the girl with her brother next to me. "want to talk with him?" I ask surprising her.

    May 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 6

    Cheer didn't want to fight. Molly started it.

    May 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 6

    Mhm. He didn't want to fight. He's the God of the Underworld, so he knows who all are the children of Hades.

    May 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [2]

    Cheer "It's not like I wanted to fight. You ARE the one who started it," I said sighing. I looked at the new girl, this one not interesting. I look ...

    May 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 6

    It's ok :3

    May 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 6

    No fair DX! Up, you and Pixie stole my Rouge act.

    May 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 6

    L! Make it a twist. Gem and Cheer are cousins o-o

    May 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 6

    I didn't say he defeated her. D':

    May 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 6

    lol. Just a question! D:. But anyway, we all gonna replace our god parent..except Molly heehee.

    May 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [2]

    Cheer Sighing, I withdrew my dagger and sliced into her stomach. I kicked out causing her to fly through the wall. "I'm the God of the Underworld. You are a ...

    May 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 6

    Uhm. Does Godmodding count when your actually a God? XD

    May 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [2]

    Cheer I sigh. My burn mark burns into her wrist and she collapses to the floor unable to breathe. I bend over her and say in my most menacing voice. ...

    May 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [2]

    Cheer I smile. I gently touched her, and her power was sealed. "You believe so?" I ask.

    May 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [2]

    Cheer "Did you use the blood of a child? That's the most important part. And you Molly, it's my throne. I'm the strongest," I say calmly. My power radiating off ...

    May 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 6

    Molly meets Cheer. :D

    May 14, 2012


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright