User avatar

ArahAkachi1

Arah

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 7.0

    I know ):

    May 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 7.0

    Status of WTCU?

    May 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 7.0

    College Hop. We go visit colleges, and stay the night in a college, and then we're going to more colleges and come home.

    May 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 7.0

    Trying to find information on a overnight field trip im going on in the summer

    May 19, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [2]

    Cheer I hugged Molly. "Every little thing, is gonna be alright," I sung.

    May 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 7.0

    oh..

    May 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Does watching Digimon Count? :3?

    May 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 7.0

    What happened to ECH? *Note: Bout to hit play on Digimon*

    May 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 7.0

    MY PLAYLIST! Warning, some songs are graphic.

    May 19, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Eagle Crest Hallows [2]

    Cheer I materialized in front of her before she could finish saying my name. "Oui?" I ask. She pointed at the blood and then at the hideous creature. Sighing, i ...

    May 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 6

    Only if it gets to far out of hand :3. Edited L.

    May 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 6

    Can I change it to someone becogning to him?

    May 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 6

    ....i like my post *tear goes down face* wait...what if Gem didn't know that someone was around.

    May 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 6

    LOL, Kei nearly got killed, so he vanished. Wait for Ronan or Gem to post XD

    May 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    Kei Gemini had told me that Ronan went on a mission, but I smiled innocently. It was okay with me. Gemini watched something on the laptop, answering her phone, and ...

    May 18, 2012


attempting foot extraction
— Mea